Forrester Park offers an extensive range of golf memberships to suit every player. These include traditional 7 Day 5 Day, Off-Peak and Summer memberships.
Members who are aged 35 and under are also eligible for our Colt memberships which can mean substantial discounts.
We also offer an extremely popular ‘Club’ membership which includes golf union fees and greenfee credits, meaning you only play for the golf you play. It offers great flexibility, as well as all the benefits of a full membership, without the big financial commitment.
Please call Leo for details on 01621 891406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Membership Benefits Include:
- Seven day advance tee booking online, by phone or in person
- Special reduced member rates for golf societies
- Entitlement to participate in a variety of club competitions
- Opportunity to gain an official handicap
- Reduced rates for guest greenfees
- Discounted prices on food and drink purchased in the clubhouse
- Discounts on private functions booked at Forrester Park.
- Renewing members receive a 10% discount on their annual subscription (‘Club’ members get extra credits)
- Along with a range of other benefits such as:
- A 3-ball guest greenfee voucher
- Buy one get one free golf lesson
- £45 off a friend’s membership
- Free or discounted room hire for private functions (certain membership categories only)
- Free Social Membership for a partner or spouse
- Buy one get one free on range balls (certain membership categories only)
- Free or reduced price Junior golf membership
- PLUS a reduction off the subscription for every new member proposed (which could even lead to a FREE membership!).
Forrester Park runs on traditional club membership lines. The club captain heads a main committee and there are Ladies, Veteran and Junior sections with their own captain and committee. Weekly section competitions take place on Tuesdays (Ladies), Wednesdays (Veterans) and Sundays (Full) as well as inter-section competitions, monthly Saturday competitions open to all members and regular 9-hole evening competitions every Wednesday in the summer. There is also an active social side to the club.
Captain: David Brooker; Ladies Captain: Jo Dixon; Veterans Captain: Michael Donovan ; Director: Tim Forrester-Muir; Golf Pro: Craig Lockwood
For more information please call Leo on 01621 891406 or email email@example.com